This job was done in West Babylon, Long Island.
It involved emergency service following damage from fire and water:
- Our company can provide emergency service within one hour to many locations.
- Upon arrival we survey the entire electrical system for damage, code violations and overall safety.
- We disconnect damage wiring.
- We repair the service equipment when needed.
- On this job, we replaced a 200-amp 2-meter service mounted on a temporary plywood wall.
- We installed GFI protected temporary electric for drying equipment, and mitigation equipment.
- We installed GFI protected temporary lighting.
- We submitted an application for inspection and obtained a certificate of approval from the building department.