This job in Oakland Gardens, Queens, NYC involves the remodeling of a kitchen in an apartment building.
- All new wiring was done in type MC cable as per NYC code.
- All violations in the existing electrical system were removed.
- Installation of LED under cabinet lighting.
- Installation of new GFI outlets and circuits.
- A new 100 amp rated panel was installed to the existing service feeder.
- An application for inspection was submitted to the NYC Building Department Bureau of Electrical Control for inspection and certificate of approval.