This job was in Great Neck, Long Island.
The job involved water damage repairs as follows:
- Code compliant scope of work including; National Electric Code, Internation (NYS) Electric Code and compliance with
- (NEMA) National Electrical Manufacturers Association guidelines.
- Rewiring of outlets, switches and lighting in water damaged areas
- LED lighting
- GFI outlet on separate circuit in bathroom
- 120-volt code compliant smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms (with 10-year battery backup)
- Removal of all violations and upgrading of all required areas to current codes
- Application for inspection and certificate of approval upon completion