At ALLWAYS ELECTRIC CORP. We are concerned about your health and well-being along with your family members and our employees.
All of our vehicles are equipped with CDC approved sanitation to combat the fight against Covid-19.
We are here to help when you need us.
Stay safe and remember we are all in this together.
Emergency Power Restoration
If you experience damage from fire, water, storms or lightning and power surges, call the professionals at All Ways Electric. We are possibly the most experienced electricians available as we have over 45 years experience and have completed over 204,000 emergency and restoration jobs throughout Long Island and the 5 Boroughs. Our master electricians are specially trained to understand and identify problems.We have the ability to determine the cause of an electrical fire and can test for possible resulting concealed damage. We can provide immediate response within one hour and safely give you the service you need, whether it is temporary lighting and power, power for drying equipment or the complete repair. When needed, we can also provide accurate appraisals of damage repair and code upgrade and we will waive the appraisal fee if we do the repair work. With just one phone call we can assure that your electrical needs will be the least of your worries.
“Big enough to get there… small enough to care.”
SERVING THE RESTORATION INDUSTRY FOR OVER 46 YEARS. OVER 204,000 JOBS COMPLETED.
- Licensed and insured throughout Nassau County, Suffolk County and New York City
- Experts in fire, water, and storm damage repairs since 1971 (over 204,000 jobs completed)
- Emergency service within “one hour” in most locations
- Safe emergency power restoration
- Temporary electric to comply with all code and OSHA standards
- Our continuous company paid training and education has created a team of true professionals with incomparable ability in fire and water damage repair
- Restoration of older electrical systems with up to date technology
- Testing to located and repair concealed damage
- 30 vans jobbing daily
- Accurate appraisals with fees waived when we do the work
- Compliance with, National Code, NYS code, all village codes and NEMA standards
- Assistance creating the scope of work needed to safely restore all electrical systems
- Lowest possible price on every job.