Repair of fire damage, water damage, smoke and soot to the electrical system in Hauppauge, Long Island

The work included repair of fire damage, water damage, smoke and soot to the electrical system including:

  • Verification of PSEG phase voltage and neutral
  • Rewiring of fire damaged cables, fixtures and devices
  • Installation of arc fault circuit interrupters
  • Installation of a new central vacuum system
  • Replacement of switches, outlets and fixtures due to soot damage
  • Replacement of LED hi hats due to soot damage
  • Megger testing of all circuits and wiring to ensure safety in the event of concealed damage
  • Replacing a 200-amp 40 circuit panel and copper service conductors from the meter socket
  • Replacing a 100-amp sub panel
  • Replacing LED dimmers throughout the house
  • Replacing a time clock
  • Installing GFI outlets where required by code
  • Replacing speed control devices for ceiling fans
  • Rewiring of 50-amp 240-volt wiring to the range
  • Replacing carbon monoxide and smoke alarms (with 10-year battery backup)

We submitted an application for inspection and obtained a certificate of approval upon completion as required by the Building Department.